Wednesday, November 4, 2009

the so-called prayer and releasing some $%^&*

I'm looking forward to finish school and to live life alone. ALL ALONE. It's hard to deal with people who are narrow minded and who can't discern things. There is no room for us to point fingers on what the F happened since the damage has already been done. Instead, why can't they look at the efforts that the person is making to correct that mistake? There's always a price for every action made. Endless regrets that MUST really end. Consequences that are priceless. Lessons learned that are timeless. Anyway, how much more do I have to pay for the sh*t I've made? I wish and pray God will strengthen my back, give me more courage and wisdom to work on payments for those debts of sh*t. Loads of prayers have been made and continuously being made for me to surpass all of these; praying everyday for those narrow minded crowds will be showered with enlightenment and realizations for both if us so that forgiveness will take place and resentments will come to an end. Lord, please grant my prayers as your gift for xmas, my b-day and new year!

No comments: