Wednesday, April 28, 2010

.....

Just a simple thought from my loving Joey...

And I have the Lord to thank that I get to meet u. I am at my best because of you :)

****
I honestly could not ask for more since God has always blessed me with people who are so loving. My life was complete and happy but I never thought that I could be more happy since God made me realized the capabilities I have. Now, I know I have the capability to love a person with all my heart without any doubts or whatsoever.

This man made my life crazy yet it complements my completeness.

This man made me realized that loving is not just a feeling. It's the capability to show it....
*************
They say you got to kiss a lot of frogs before you find the prince... well in my case, I had found my prince who happens to be an insane-ass like me.hahahaha!:))))
**************
I love you so so so so much, joey!!!

No comments: