Tuesday, October 21, 2008

the blind item

I don't know what else do I have to scatter about this person who is in a way too serious about his life. Here I am again acting like a freakin' teenager (though HELLO CLARENCE, YOU ARE 22 YRS. OLD ALREADY!!!). Oh snap! haha! I am not a big fan of Piolo Pascual and Tirso Cruz at all... Excuse me-- di pa naman ako kasing- tanda ni Nora Aunor. Sh*t! Oopps... first clue na yun! LOL!

Gays and girls, enlarge at your own pleasure!


Anyhow, my eyes are in a heck of cloud nine whenever he passed around the pantry or around the office. Maybe that reason why my eyes are feeling this way is because he is good looking...MAYBE LANG! Tama ba naman gawin kong diary tong blog na to?!! *Sigh!*


I badly confessed that my workplace is very suitable for gays and gay-girls like me simply because there are a lot of good looking guys. Unfortunately, majority of them are taken either by a girl or a gay or a widowed b*tch. ha ha ha ha!

One hell of a confession of a single ladies like me is daan daanan na lang sa pambabalahura, pamimikon, papampam, minsan nachochope pa at pablog blog lang...

The heck! I am not in lababo, excuse me?!!

Curiosity kills the cats. Apparently, that is one of the painful truth. I am a hypocrite if I say that one meeting is already enough for me to stop to dig-in about his personality and everything under the sun and the moon as well. But then just to give you a heads up I got disappointed because I found out something. Whatever are his reasons...bahala na...

And so I guess that will end there. END-though I'll never know since circumstances are very unpredictable.



No comments: