Thursday, October 23, 2008

miggy and miguel

Let me introduce you to Miguel. My lover and boyfriend of all time... As you can see Ann Curtis is holding him dearly pero pilit!LOL! --Naku ako na lang sana humahawak niyan sealed with a kiss pa!hahahah! Anyhow, here I am again back in drinking though I don't drink that much compared before wherein, I can stand up drinking the whole night-midnight until the sun shines itself up! hahaha! It is not that I am bragging about it. It is simply the truth. That was me-an alcoholic b*tch. Now? I just simply love alcohol with my friends but I do know the word LIMITATION. hahaha! But still? I am always SOBER!


Alis ka dyan, Ann! Miguel is mine! Duhhhh?? hahahaha! Sa mga uhaw na ngala-ngala. Sa mga hayok sa kanya. Pumila lang at lumagok kasama ng bespren ninyong chaser (though others don't use chasers!) LOL!
*******

Now after I drink and sip the hell out of the soul of Miguel. I'll be needing Miggy to compensate my satisfaction just for the sake I felt that I am drinking something. haha!


Admittedly, I don't really understand why some people like me are so guilty of this habit--drinking! Of course there are reasons but there are some things that are left unfathomable. For some, it is not the alcohol itself that lights up the mood but also the people you are with...BAWAL EMO pag lasing! I myself badly confessed that I was always sober but now, I know the word CONTROL!hahaha! at eto pa para:

  • Sa mga sawi sa pag-ibig
  • Sa mga problemado sa buhay
  • Sa mga walang magawa sa buhay
  • Sa mga may tinatakasan
  • Sa mga gumraduate sa lahat
  • Sa mga birthday celebration
  • Sa mga sinagot ng jowa
  • Sa mga winning moments ng mag-jowa
  • Sa mga whatever moments
  • Sa mga araw-araw na okasyon (kahit wala!)
  • Sa mga hindi mailantad-lantad na nararamdaman
  • Sa mga pagod sa trabaho
  • Sa mga gustong uminom lang
  • Sa mga gustong mag-enjoy
  • Sa mga gustong wala-lang-gusto-ko-lang-uminom-at-bakit??
  • Sa halos lahat ng walang kwentang rason
ALAK ang panandaliang solusyon... take note: PANANDALIAN HA??

abangan ang susunod na blog: IBA'T-IBANG KLASE NG MANGINGINOM!

Sorry wala akong magawa--strike of boredom lang to!*sigh!*

No comments: