Wednesday, October 29, 2008

juiciest...

yeah right! It is hard to add such comments but hey its one of my songs. Juiciest by Alicia Keys. This song is for all of my girls out there. (dami nun ah!LOL)…

baby, i don’t care if you don’t want me no more…”

in short?

You are not the only guy in this world and I wouldn’t even summon myself wasting my time and energy thinking (of you) while you don’t even bother to care. I still know how to save myself from distress without having a prince to save me(especially you!). duhh??LOL!

it is really hard to be lovefooled or lovestoned especially when you were a bit overwhelmed regarding your feelings. Insane things happen. But once you’re awake from having a nightmare then who knows good things will happen, right?haha! And someday you will just laugh about the crazy things you did for the sake of that person. Its funny but we usually end up asking ourselves, “Kingina! Nagawa ko yun??!Shiiittt!”

Juiciest is like the song Irreplaceable by Beyonce though on the other hand, I love Juiciest because I am;shiiiittt kapal! hahaha!nahh just playing around..Please click on the hyperlink if you want to listen to it.

“I used to miss you now I am glad that you’re gone.”

–And i really do. hehe!:)



makes sense :)



JUICIEST


Uhhh, Yeah

uh you know
you may think you got in the raps locks and keys
and that without you im’a be lost
but i got something else for you

[Verse 1]
baby i use to sit home waiting for your call (yea)
i use to have your picture hangin on my wall (yea)
use to think you were right, but you was wrong (yea)
i use to miss you now im glad that your gone

[Hook]
Baby i dont care if you dont wanna call me no more (yea)
baby i dont care if you dont wanna call me no more (juiciest baby)

[Chorus]
cause im the juciest baby girl around
and i got nine hundred ninty-nine men knocking down down my door
cause im the juiciest baby girl around (baby girl baby girl)
and i dont care if you dont call no more (no i sure dont)

[Verse 2]
we use to light a fire on a rainy night
i used to like it when you come and hold me tight
i used to believe we would never part (no)
but now ive had a change of heart

[Hook]
Baby i dont care if you dont wanna call me no more (i dont care)
baby i dont care if you dont wanna call me no more (yea)

[Chorus]
cause im the juciest baby girl around (yea, baby girl baby girl)
and i got nine hundred ninty-nine men knocking down down my door
(cause they’ve gotta have sweet now)
cause im the juiciest baby girl around (baby)
and i dont care if you dont call no more
(and i dont care if you dont call me no mo) [Repeat twice]

baby i dont care if you dont wanna call me no more
baby i dont care if you dont wanna call me no more

No comments: