Sunday, November 16, 2008

so-called love quote

"Love is passion, obsession, someone you can't live without. If you don't start with that, what are you going to end up with? Fall head over heels. I say find someone you can love like crazy and who'll love you the same way back. And how do you find him? Forget your head and listen to your heart. I'm not hearing any heart. Run the risk, if you get hurt, you'll come back. Because, the truth is there is no sense living your life without this. To make the journey and not fall deeply in love - well, you haven't lived a life at all. You have to try. Because if you haven't tried, you haven't lived."
- William Parrish (Anthony Hopkins)
Meet Joe Black
I am not pretty sure if William Parrish stated these lines to Joe Black. Apparently, I don't even know if I will believe on this one but what in the hell is love anyway? Why does it make the world go round as cliches had stated centuries ago?? Bluntly speaking, there are different things that people usually talk about or even guilty that they are crazy about some things that happens to be our necessity as humans. These are money, sex and love. The last one (which is LOVE) is the most talked about since we go ga-ga over it. Come on! Anyhow, it is already part of our lives and of course there are some levels and identifications of the said term. (UN)Fortunately, the romantic perspective of love does not apply to me or "wala pa kong natatagpuan..." yun lang yun! Or maybe I was just naive to check if there is really somebody around there to the point that I even try my best to get one person's attention wherein fact, this "another person" deserves my attention...gets? haha! I don't know I am becoming a cynic but I still have my hopes up... Who knows?

No comments: