Wednesday, November 12, 2008

sweetest november...


I'm single and you're welcome to change that!

ayan ang banat!

sige pila lang kayo, GORA AND CHANGE MY HALLOWEEN MONTH into a SWEET NOVEMBER... that is kung kaya niyo!hahaha!*landi!*

apparently not only November but forever...that is kung meron nun!??!


Topak mode lang kaya nagsulat bigla...hahaha!

Nah! there are times I think I might bring back the old flame to some of the you know who's and what the F I've been with and through. I missed having someone maybe because it was quite a long time since I last committed myself to a person. Now I am thinking twice, thrice and nth time before I can get myself in to a thing or two since I admit I am hell of a chicken out person when it comes to something way too serious. Apparently there are two contributing factors on why I can't have my-so-called-sweet-november:
  • external
  • internal
it is external in the sense that I have a lot of selections to choose. he he he he! Selections may not be connected to the men per se but there are a lot of circumstances wherein I myself just decided not to engaged a certain thing that I know I might regret in the end. In short, this external contributing factor is from the outside environment.

Sometimes I just can't help myself but be envy to those people who can face the reality that "hey I can take the risk of being with this person for the rest of my life...ya di ya and blah blah blah!. " Based from my studies (na imbento ko lang base sa observations ko), that person will end up being miserable because she/he overwhelmed towards her/ his emotion or happy because the love is being reciprocated. (or whatever!)

On the other hand, it is internal since I don't want to make the same mistakes all over again. I've been stupid a lot of times and as one of my memoirs and quotes to my bffs, "Sana may mahanap naman akong tamang katangahan sa buhay ko. Peste! At kailan manyayari yun?" Hmmmm... I myself cannot answer that since incidents are very unpredictable. I'm still gullible and sensitive. That is a sad fact but good thing I'm resilient. Thank God I still know how to make a fine line between like and love (kahit papaano!). Guys, come on! I am taking my time- too much time that I think that kind of time and moment is not here but it will be in God's sign. So don't you even dare say that I need a man just to take control of my whereabouts. Hello! I have my own mind and will to do things I want to and to make rational decisions in life that I know I will benefit from it. Now, that is what I am talking about. ha ha!

Maybe it is just a spare of the moment or just a glimpse of loneliness that I am missing having special someone but I don't think I am ready due to some occurrences that I need to focus first. Come on, Clarence! You are one of a heck of a running contradiction. Anyhow, I just need a sleep and I am good to go when I wake up like nothing is happening. Ignorance is bliss if you hate what is happening around you or if it happen that almost all of the people you are with do suck! *sigh!*

In God's time talaga.tsk! And I bet that man will be lucky since as my bestfriend Tentay had quoted, "My happiness is an empire of which you could have been a king, where your smile has imposed its kingdom." --In which I might apply that thing next. haha! and hopefully? Hmmmm... I am going to be his queen. ha ha! *sweet!*

advance merry christmas! and abangan ang susunod na mga kabanata!LOL

No comments: