Sunday, November 16, 2008

special message to razrs!

my message to my beloved team mates who already became my family in the office...


Guys, you know how much I love you all... It's devastating since hindi na tayo magkakasama... pero magkikita pa rin naman tayo di ba? I am going to miss all of you since I've been with you guys for exactly or a total of nine months and no one can ever replace those winning and even sad moments we shared together... I am so thankful that I have you beside me thru good times and bad... I am going to miss the eat outs, the winning avail moments, the nakaw-picture moments inside the meeting rooms of teletech and within the pantry... The mischevious laugh of tinee, the miss universe smile of rhoda, the sweet-kilig chikas of donna, the humoruous dance of mami joy, the "hi my name is sara" of ney, the make-up sessions during the avail time and even mcdo moments inside the floor na patago pa sa mga erminguard, the so-bastos hirit of Kate, the too much bastos hirit of Kobe, the radio-dj voice of terz (with the Z), the cute skirts and smiles of wie, the arguments between the kikay and the goth of nikita and I, the froggy-michael jackson vids at pijongs of Angela, the soft voice of Gel,and the silence and biglang hirit of rizza, the yosi moments with geck and of course the imitator of Luis Manzano which is our T.L TAM...and many more...


ayan si boss tam! ang ginagaya ni Luis Manzano!hahaha!


yes it will be sad but God has better plans for us on why things happened... We may be parting ways since our team is already dissolved and it is an opportunity for all of us to grow... I'm going to miss all of you guys and of course all of us in the team are going to miss our boss, our mentor, our friend and our brother JONATHAN TAM... Tam, andito lang ang team bobo este team razr! Whatever your endeavors are mararating mo yun because you have been a great person and leader to us in which no one can ever replace you, dude... BALITAAN TAYO dude!!! huhu...
kaya yan!!! tama na... naiiyak na ko! *sigh!* team razr will be a legend, guys! hehehe! i love you, team razr! :) and again i am going to miss all of you...:( BOBO!hahahaha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

White Drug Nd
http://www.babyplaceofcleveland.com/ - escitalopram no prescription
Similarly, keep away from Lexapro if you are suffering from kidney or liver related ailments.
[url=http://www.babyplaceofcleveland.com/]buy escitalopram[/url]
The powerful drug called Lexapro is generally prescribed by a physician to combat problems related to depression and anxiety.
lexapro sale