Monday, July 6, 2009

me and the pink hearts

Let's sprinkle the hearts for the sweet people who truly deserve it!

How about matters of the heart?! We get whole again with someone special or let us put it this way that this person will complement your completeness as a human being which, in the end you will show everything specially the fact that he is the love of your life, but then how about you?? It sounds very devastating or even bitter if there is no one,right?! I did not only eat that bitterness, I believe I swallowed it as well including the pride. Bottom line is "No one deserves your grieving with someone you know who does not deserve it in the first place..."

Thank you for that person's honesty... May God bless that person for making me realize what the word worthy SHOULD BE!haha!



this is an outdated blog... i just posted it today...lol!

No comments: