Monday, July 6, 2009

morning shitty blues!

Whoa! It took me really some time before updating this blog and majority of the articles I posted here were outdated. Pardon me for that! Updates? So far I got a new job and setting up my mind for new environment, not-so-new-people and of course new company. I apologize to some of the people if I told them different lame reasons behind my resignation but hope you do understand where I am coming from... LOL! I do love the company where I worked however due to some personal reasons, I ran out of motivation to go in for work and contemplated for a thousand times before making a final decision to just resign... I miss the people I worked with. I miss my co-senior reps, the agents I've handled and most of the people who were part of me during my stay... I really miss them a lot... *sigh!* I do believe that we still going to see each other or bump each other some time... a lot of things happened... still coping up with it... I just do hope and pray that all my endeavors will push through with the help of God... I'm glad I still have my family and friends with me who never fail to leave even if I always end up making the most absurd decisions in my life...*whew!*

No comments: