Monday, July 6, 2009

random act of boredom...haha!

Can you name 13 people you can think of right off the top of your head?
Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 13 people...
This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first...No Cheating!!!


1. Seggy
2. T.j
3. Jhen
4. Sheila
5. Ross
6. Karen
7. J.s
8. Pekisha
9. Jhong
10. Aguilus
11. Buloy
12. Nikita
13. Tentay



-------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you meet 10?

Haha! I met him thru Karen at Starbucks taft way way back...hahaha! It was a very hilarious story kung pano kami nagmeet but that was a very good start of a friendship!


Have you ever seen 4 cry?

Not yet hehehe! and I don't want to see her cry since she is a very beautiful young lady syempre mana kay sieg!hahaha!


Would 11 and 2 make a good couple?

Wahahaha! I don't think so...hahahahha!


Are you good friends with 13?

Yep yep... she is my h.s bff!:)


Do you think 5 is cute?

She is hot but sorry she is soooo taken!hahahah!:p


Something about number 1?

Awwww... my very loving and so irreplaceable bestfriend!!!I thank God he came to my life!naks!!!:) love you beki!!!:)


How did you meet 8?

I met #8 during college days... she was my blockmate and my very good friend as well! a dedicated journalist!naks!


What's 7's favorite color?

Haha! I don't know since he does not have any color theme or whatsoever that I've seen since the time I met him!hahaha!


What would you do if 6 just confessed that they liked you?

Oh my effin God, karen!!! hahahaha! my h.d ka pala sa ken all these years?hahahahha!


Fact about 9?

Whoa!Aside from the fact that he loves pasta and pizza (as far as i remember), this guy has a very good soul and deserves a person who will truly love him... He is a special person for me... cheesy!haha!


What does 1 do for a living?

Hopefully a future milyonaryong NURSE!:)


Would you ever live with 12?

Why not???!!hahahaha!:)


Is 2 single?

Yes and I think he's not yet ready to mingle..hehehe!


Where does 7 live?

In manila since his work is based there... but he is originally from Bulacan..hehe!


What do you think about 2?

WE both love each other!love you bakla!!!


Whats the worst and best thing about 5?

The only worst thing was what happened way back but now we're good and we do still keep in touch...:)


Who is 11 going out with?

Hahaha! no one... I think?? Not sure about it... but he told me that he is going to see his ex to see if they can save something like friendship or beyond that..hehehe!


What do you like about number 3?

She is one heck of a funny person!hahahaha!







No comments: