Monday, July 6, 2009

my hang-over for before sunrise...



As I was reading a script of a movie I watched a long time ago, these song which happened to be one of the soundtracks of the said movie simply caught me. Its quite hilarious who in the heck sang or compose this song.Its just a line from a song by the way!haha!=) nah...this is just a random sharing thought.haha!To fully understand these lines, better watch Before Sunrise.I can't think of anything else to say but anyhow here it is:

There's a wind that blows in from the north,
And it says that loving takes it's course.
Come here. Come here.
No I'm not impossible to touch,
I have never wanted you so much.
Come here. Come here.
Have I never lay down by your side?
Baby, let's forget about this pride.
Come here. Come here.
Well, I'm in no hurry.
You don't have to run away this time.
I know that you're jimmied,
But it's gonna be all right this time.




No comments: