Monday, August 25, 2008

when beauty hits the creature (beast)

Animated, Animations
here I am feeling chicken little! dancing dancing kuno! i am here...AGAIN and just having my flying kiss to my Kangaroo Prince...wahahaha!MWAH!

Animated, Animations
duh?? who says I'm gone na here in the blog eh I posted something palang one day ago noh??!hahaha! Anyhow, month of August was indeed a windang month for me. Bagsak reliability ko sa work due to absenses. Duh??? I got sick kaya. And I thought I was gonna die na talaga to the highest level. hahahaha! But sorry to all those bitches who wish me dead. Hinding-hindi ako mamatay na ganun lang noh! Besides, I'm not a masamang damo... I am a naughty grass BABEE!!!wahahahah! SAme shit lang!haha! Anyhow, may kilig moments din ako akala niyo ba?haha! hmmm... syempre ang rason dun eh ang walang kamatayan na Mr. K.M ng buhay ko... duhhhh??? He's always included in my blog noh?? Hay nako STOP ME...KINIKILIG NA NAMAN AKO- sa aking kangaroo prince!And I know I'm so arte. haha! Good news?? Hmmmm...eto regular na kami ni Kate and iba kong teammates but THERE ARE SOME CHANGES!!!

YES IT'S CHANGES! Changes sa schedules and sa teammates. Hay that is so kawindang sa month of August. Anyway, next time ko na lang ibablog yung about sa changes na yun. hehehe...
there is something I want to share that is playing on my mind...

******

I call it when Beauty hits the Creature (oh Should I say the beast??)

The BEAUTY

HITS

THE
....

OH WAIT!


Who is Creature??

Enlarge at your own risk!


Hmmmmmm... SAbihin na natin na HE ALSO CAME FROM THE PLANETANG YEKOK and HE IS A RELATIVE OF KOKEY!!!IF YOU WANT WE CAN NAME HIM "KOROKOY"!hahahaha! Sorry matagal na tong churva na to pero ngayon ko lang ilalabas! Hay nako HE IS SO LUCKY KAYA THAT I MAKE PATOL PA OF HIM BEFORE...DUHHH??? HE SHOULD BE THANKFUL, RIGHT AND NOT MAKE NASTY SIRA BEHIND MY BACK! SO IF EVER I SAW HIM...NAKO I MIGHT GIVE HIM THE BEST AND THE CRISPY TADJAK AND SUNTOK HE EVER DESERVE! HAAAYYY..DAHIL I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG KAYA... INSECURE KASI!LOL!;p good thing Beauty was already awoke na from her nightmare..yeah I was lovefooled!

thank God hindi pa kita pinamukha dito...pero...kasi???? hmmmmm... NAKO STOP ME!!!!!!!
Nako mga Amigo Amiga, If YOU ONLY WANT, YOU MAY ENLARGE IT AT YOUR VERY OWN RISK AND KIDS PLEASE DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!


DUHHH??? WHY ARE YOU MAKING NASTY SIRA BEHIND MY BACK??YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME AND GOD KNOWS HOW??ULUL!HAHAHA!DUH??GO BACK TO PLANETANG YEKOK KAYA. THE PLANET EARTH DOES NOT NEED YOU HERE. MARRY KAKAI OR GORGONIA MAGALPOK-YOU MULTIPLY YOUR LAHI KAYA THERE ON THE PLANETANG YEKOK?!LOL!!!!AYAN GOD IS GOOD BUTI GANITO NANYARI. HEHEHE! DUHH??? GUYS! IT'S NOT ANYMORE MY FAULT IF THE GOSPEL TRUTH SAYS THAT HE IS HORRIBLE INSIDE AND OUT MORE THAN I DO. EVEN GAYS DON'T DO MAKE A SIRA TO A PERSON NOH?? O BAKA NAMAN GANITO...

It's seems like you're converted sweetheart! (duhhh did I just call you on that name?eew!) oops when?hehe!
it's like a shrimp, just remove the head! wag ka mangarap!lol!geeezzz I'm so mean!

WE ARE THE PERFECT MATCH???HMMMMM... OH?! ONLY IN A BEAUTY AND THE BEAST MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE!LOL! SORRY I DESERVE A PRINCE OR A KING AND NOT A MONSTER.LOL!ahhhhyyyyy YOU DESERVE TO BE IN PLANETANG YEKOK TALAGA!hahahaha! GO BACK NA TO YOUR SPACESHIP DAHIL GAWA NA SIYA!

***hayy...ang bad ko!!! minsan lang to!hahaha! at least nilabas ko na... this was like a "sweet message" was made like around 4 or 5 months ago...:)



P.S: Rumors about me nowadays are true. I got a kangaroo Prince!hehe!LOL!;p

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I did a search on the topic and found most people will agree with your blog.