Thursday, August 7, 2008

È troppo presto per me a dire ti amo?

subtitle please???

CLA: hmph! Why would I translate it in English anyway?hahaha!

Thanks to my Italian friend named Paul who helped me out with this one... This is the question I want to ask that person (Mr. KM) but the thing here is I'm chicken-out just like Courage the Cowardly Dog. Oh God!hahaha! I formulate this question in English but my former neighbor and friend Paul helped me to translate this in Italian. Guys, I don't speak Italian or understand Italian but I find the language much challenging second to French. Hehe!:)

Anyway, Paul is an Italian guy who studies here in the Philippines but he is originally from Italy (and Iran as well if I am not mistaken). He is going to be a future dentist in Italy. So Italian girls, better watch out for him after three years coz this good lookin' friend of mine is going to have a good brush and check on your teeth and gums!hehehe!=)

BACK TO THE ITALIAN QUESTION...

Honestly, I am quite doomed right now maybe because I am having my period. hahaha! Everything was just fast that is why I wonder on the answers he might respond if I translate it in English. Guys, my guy does not understand Italian, owkie??hehe!

I just happened to read some philosophy books and I became quite alarmed towards the thing I really feel... Mr. K.M is right; lets see what will happen the moment he comes home here next year. By that time, maybe that so-called Italian question is NOT anymore TOO early to ASK or TOO late to CONSIDER.

4 comments:

TENTAY™ said...

hey bessh wat's the fuss? sino kaaway mo don sa baba? and who's this guy who doesn't understand italian?

sissysunofabeach said...

naku besh yung kinuwento ko sa'yo sa phone..ung bilat na yun!bwahaha!:)naku reminder lang yun sa kanya at sa kanilang lahat na they should F*ck off forever!haha!

the guy who doesn't understand italian??

--he is my kangaroo man!haha!

Anonymous said...

Good post.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can reveal that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a definitely as you did in the fall delivery of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=fleximage dvd to avi 3.00 ?
I noticed the utter you have not used. Or you partake of the black methods of inspiriting of the resource. I have a week and do necheg