Friday, August 22, 2008

The New Shift

I don't know what happened to Spongebob why he smoked weed so bother not to ask!haha!I almost look like spongebob who happens to be stoned in MJ pag puyat! Imagine, I look like a stoned person when I got no sleep!hahaha!

Yes you heard it right guys. I am in the night shift now. So what's new to all of the people who has the same work as I am? Hay nakakapanibago lang siguro kasi its been how many months like around 4 months na morning shift ako. At first, ayoko dahil I'm so super sanay sa puyat but now? Hell!It is really pain in the ass! I had few adjustments within the past couple of days and ngayon? I'm just sharing na it is so nakakapanibago! haha! arte! Anyhow, I know God has a reason why all of us in the team had to be on that said shift 12 am to 9 am and madalas? may over time! yeah boy gimme some money here!hahahaha!;p Ok naman eh masakit lang talaga sa katawan and admittedly, I freakinn need a lot of stress tabs, vitamin c, vitamin d and e as well. OO na! lahat na ng bitamina! shet!hahaha! anyhow pros and cons ng night shift:

CONS
-Let's take a bath guys....SA CALLS! hahaha!
-puyat
-prone sa sakit
-spooky stuff happens during the night shift!
-no huddle...at all!
-no petiks mode!
-no chika mode na...at all!
-delikado sa gabi...madaming masamang elemento
-EWAN! MAGBIGAY PA KAYO NG CONS!
-mainitin ang ulo pagdating ng araw...puyat kasi..irate!haha!
-baliktad ang tulog!
ang eyebags!!!oh my God! spongebob+ dracula= not-so-good equation!hahaha!

PROS
-night differential pay!yey! -mabilis ang oras! -for me?hmmmm...malabong malate dahil delikado ang panahon so I need to be early.haha! -most of the time? may over time!haha! -makakapagprepare ka ng maayos kasi nga you have all the time sa gabi! -WALA NA AKO MAISIP...BANGAG NA AKO...SA PUYAT!HAHA!

*basta yun lang muna so far!hahahaha!

No comments: