Wednesday, August 6, 2008

two words :)


hahahaha!

this is for all the posers and haters around the block!hahahah!

*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*

me and my super friend agilus!


and for all deceitful and hypocrite bitches and skanks out there! and for some guys and girls who were born to be an asshole without a cause!lol!=) try having an assessment at yourselves first before you look into the other's shit.

oh this is just a reminder to maintain fucking off my life...hehe!

that's all!hahahahha!

u know u love me

xoxo


-ASS-






2 comments:

Jhamy whoops! said...

aba gerl... may kaaway ka ba? tara upakan nanaten.. my haters club ka? hmm.. yaan mo sila.. palibahasa panget kaya insekyora!!

sissysunofabeach said...

@jham: hahahahah!lol! KUREK amiga!!! actually REMINDER lang to sa mga chaka khan dyan na insekyora nga sa beauty natin bakla na ang dapat sa kanila ay SILENT!!!hahahahaha!

mahabang kwento bakla...

irereveal ko rin...

hehehe!:)