Sunday, August 31, 2008

moral lesson ala sun visor sh*t!

last year 2007:

I had the best and worst things in life but more on worst but its a good thing I learned from it. Here are some of the things I recall na parang premonition ata ito....

At Greenbelt 3 during gimik or not exactly gimik but coffee time with some of the extreme amigas then we saw group of guys na parang pupunta ata sa basketball game---kalagitnaan ng gabi!


I am a self-confessed discreet laitera around. hehe! Apparently, those guys caught my attention. they really caught my attention while I was sipping my coffee around eh nabulunan lang naman ako. haha!

To be honest, I don't mean to offend some people who were in an extreme hip-hop outfit but I hate it. It irritates me but at the same time they do laugh my ass off coz they really look funny to me.haha! I don't get the logic na magsusuot sila ng ganon sa kalagitnaan ng gabi and yung isa may SUN VISOR pa! take note SUN VISOR sa gabi! hanep di ba?

Right now, I would like to extend my sincerest apologies to those guys I laugh at during that time (hey I'm serious!). Sorry natawa at natuwa lang ako sa inyo but I admit it was out of respect that is why I'm sorry.

Anong magagawa ko kung yun yung trip at style nila? This is a democratic country, if they want to run naked on the streets basta hindi makakagambala o makakayanig sa mundo ng publiko, ok lang yan GO! Anyhow, minsan natatawa pa rin ako but this time with pure tuwa na lang and basta...hahaha! pero about the guy who wore a sun visor? hmmmm... Amigo, walang silbi ang sun visor sa ulo mo sa gabi dahil walang araw!hehehe! Mag cap ka na lang. haha!;p

Getting back, here is the famous script (not exactly verbatim nung time na yun since its so tagal na kaya! yak arte!):

Cla: (while having an intent look to those guys na she really admits na they are gwapo...its just that she hates jerseys!)
"Wow!hahahahah!hanep! may basketball game ba sa gitna ng greenbelt, bakla?hahahaha!

Amiga 1: (sabay tingin)
"hahahaha! nagsimula ka na naman! oo nga noh!" (sabay tahimik)

Cla: (nang may makita na lulu na naka SUN visor)
"P$%$^%^%^#$! hahahahaha! SUN VISOR sa gabi??? hanep!hahahahahhahaha!
(hanggang halos mautot sa katatawa!)

Amiga 2: Gagu! Sama mo talaga mang-okray... pano pag ganyan nagustuhan mo??

Cla: Kingina! Magbibigti na lang ako! chet!hahahahha! seryoso!

Amiga 1: hay nako nagsalita ka na naman tapos...sa bagay you tend to do that but then you tend to swallow what you say...hahaha!

Cla: hindi kaya! tingnan natin!hahah!

after a year---2008:

kinain ko sinabi ko.... see!

I can't think of a way or a reason for me to commit a suicide NOW, right? It's because "perhaps" there is no reason... at all!

ha ha ha ha!

moral lesson:

huwag basta basta magsalita ng tapos.

p.s: don't wear sun visors during the night time...please!

ok lang pala magsuot ng mga chorvang jerseys na yan basta hindi ka panget at carry lang.=)
FIN!



No comments: