Thursday, July 3, 2008

heath ledger's death and my own midnight undefined theory...way BACK!

tsk tsk!!!sorry guys and girls!may he rest in peace!but...he's HOOOTT!






I also felt the same way like other people felt about this news. Shocked. It is an irony but we usually

felt this way when someone at this young age dies especially if it is a prominent person or a celebrity

though on the other hand, we don't even know the person (personally) who passed away. We

symphatize or even emphatize for the close relatives or loved ones that person left behind thru his or

her death and sometimes I even see people being a bit maudlin about it. Quite funny for me though I

understand the fact that death is one of the most devastating and frightful matters to talk about.

Death, as we all know due to unwritten laws (whatever you may call it), is one of the things that

must not be joke about. Anyhow, back to Heath Ledger!"What??Awwww...That is sad.", those are

the precised words I said as far as I can remember. As I opened my account on this site, the

bannered news posted by a friend really caught my attention to the point I was thinking that it was

only probably a practical joke. Due to my so-called skepticism or stupidity, I even searched if the said

news was really true. Damn, I liked Heath Ledger when he did the role for the Brokeback Mountain

and 10 things I hate about you!haha!"Tsk...Sayang!" Based on what I've read, Ledger was found

dead inside his apartment in New York. Police says they found a prescription of sleeping pills near his

body but there was no obvious sign that he committed suicide. In short, his death was probably due

to drug overdose. It was an untimely death as anyone have stated. By the way, he finished a movie

Batman in which he played the role of Joker (which was played by Jack Nicholson before). Wow! I just

can't help comparing Heath to a local actor who also died on the same age, on the same reason

(o.d), at the same time finished a movie (with his ex gf/fiance) before bidding goodbye to all his fans

and finally go to neverland!hehe..;pOne more thing I've noticed and I guess it is a nice topic to

confute about. Most and or all of the people are guilty of this doing when a certain person died; We

are always stating all the goodness that the person did when he was still living. Oh no! Let's put it in

an exagerrated way. Aside from reminiscing every moment that we have on that person, we are so so

guilty of praising that person like he or she was a saint. I don't know if I am hell right about it but it's

just one of my keen-observations from the people I usually encounter. One more irony, most of the

people tend to grief more (or more affected) about the death of that celebrity or that prominent

person rather than their dead relatives or even loved-ones. In the end, they say things as if they

knew the said person very very well. Kindly bear, I'm just creating my own midnight undefined

theory.haha! What if we change or just break the said stereotype and make it the other way around?

Just come to visualize or imagine it. What do you think will be the outcome if we curse that prominent

personality or a politician for being so fuckin' crooked? or curse the highest ranking military general

who killed so many people to strive its hunger for power? or a celebrity who acts like a

primadonna/spinless bitch or a prominent person who was born an asshole? what would it be?... Nah!

I can't imagine it if you ask me but I guess it will be fun. haha! joke!=p Seriously, I can't quite really

imagine it. Its "probably" because I do somehow know how to value a certain person not only when

he or she's forever gone but also when that person is still alive and kickin' ass despite the facts and

some bad conjectures i hear or might hear about him or her!haha!=p Or (maybe) just like any other

people, I do conform with values to these matters though at times they are being hilariously

exaggerating on it. Or I am just one of the people who have a spectacular feeling of happiness about

that person's death because of two things: he/she is not anymore capable of doing something that is

bad or worst and second is that person deserves to rest in peace (*AMEN!*). hehe!=p i pray for

them!*Amen*!=)

No comments: