Saturday, July 5, 2008

Shits and Convictions--Life!

I just want to share some different or unique proverbs that I happened to encounter thru a friend...;p
"Nobody's born a virgin coz life be fuckin' us all..."
"Life is like a dick, when things get hard, fuck it!"

it is up to your own conviction or perspective on how you will actually take this.:)
***
I'm just going to share something that I am actually listening to Lily Allen's Oh my God!haha!I'm just sharing it but anyways,never mind!After deleting my first two accounts in Friendster and totally ignoring the other two blogsites last year and decided to create a new one all in the same year now, I can say that maybe it is just one of my delusional trips on why I happened to create a blog here.

Everyday or even a second can actually make a big turning point in your life and sometimes it is just better if you let things out through writing-if you cannot express how you feel...I don't know but that is how it is for me...I've tried being a writer since it was supposed to be my profession but I guess or maybe it is just not meant to be---as of this moment!hehehe!If you ask me why simply because I am not a good one though I am trying to be!haha!
Anyway,blogs are basically everything for aspiring and trying hard writers here and that includes me!Perhaps it is much better if experiences whether from work or personal phenomenons are shared here--even if at times grammar is literally wrong!(nagsusuntukan daw ang mga ingles!)
Ito ang nth na walang kwentang blog dito...
AT MAY SUSUNOD PA-na wala din kwenta!hahaha!
***
the not-so-famous line from lily allen from oh my God song:
"Great rulers make for greater gloryThe only thing growing is our historyKnock me down I’ll get right back up againI’ll come back stronger than a powered up pac-Man"---this actually happens if someone hurts you!just like pac-man eat' em up with laughter!haha!;p

No comments: