Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Pampa with L.O.V.E!

Who would have thought that a year has already passed? It's like when reflecting on the past events of my life, I never even thought that God can fix things within a snap-I mean within a snap of year!hehe!A lot of things has changed since last year... And I would like to extend my hands and love to those people who continuously believes in me and accepts and loves me despite of the stupid mistakes I did in the past. It is a cliche but I am only human. I know how to realize things and make up for those mistakes. I learned to see things clearly out of the box and accept the fact that this is how the world goes that is why its ROUND! Changes? Hmmmmm... It is one of the permanent things here on earth, dear. If some people does not believe on changes specifically with the positive changes, they (or you) are the one WHO is hopeless and not me. I thank God that I was not born a hypocrite and learn to accept things as they are. hehe! People? Even if I had separation anxiety, I learned that if that person is as worthless or worst that an asshole...Oh God please!!! Don't think twice to dump that person. If that person has hurt you once or twice, she or he can do it at one more round and he or she will ruin your ass. Trust me on that one. The bottomline is, you just have to learn on how to choose people to be a part of your life...

*****

I am not proud of the things I did or even ashame of it because if not for those mistakes, I will not be the person that I am now. Besides, I learned on how to assess myself well with the help of the people here who I learned to love and cherish because all of them are worthy people to be a part of my life. As of this moment, I am proud to say that after all, MY LIFE IS NOT ANYMORE FUCKED UP! Thank God! Reasons why I can't leave this hometown? SImple. Everything is here and I got no more to ask for. I learned how to be contented with what I have here. So far, God is giving me almost everything. My family is here, my work is here, my bffs are here and of course give it a little spice that will make it complete and that is what you call L.O.V.E.=) I found it all here... and now...I can proudly say MANYAMAN KENI PAMPANGA!=)

*****

Pampa babee!

Life maybe simple and most of the time monotonous here but I learned to love and appreciate it. From a student turned a crazy-ass-bitch to a hardcore party girl up to a simple working person who got herself up from her failures. Believe it or not, this is me...NOW! I may sound mayabang but who cares? I'm just making an update for the guilty bitches and assholes who did me wrong and blah blah blah...NO COMMENT!hahahaha!lol!=p

=====

Learning the art of L.O.V.E for self!

I learned to love myself again after those lowest points in my life and again thanks to all those people (you know who you are!) and God for helping me out and for being very patient with me especially during the time I am getting over my shit!haha!I love myself more and I love the changes. haha!=) and if some people cannot accept those changes? hmmmm...I don't give a damn since I am not going to earn a dime from insecure and deceitful skanks around!hahaha!=) This is me and the world is just round dear and that is the end of it. In short, MANTUN KAYU SARILI YUNG YATU!hehehehe!=p If my past matters to you well damn don't be such a hypocrite bitch or a manwhore since all of us has a shit. hehe! I maybe and can be the craziest asshole around when I wanted to but most likely ONLY for the people who matters to me.

What did Pampanga do to me as per Jay Maala's question? Dude, a lot!

======
Cheezzzeemax!
Latest news? haha! You can always check my blog for updates to give you an "overview" but sometimes it feels to good to shut up or mambitin. hahahaha! Gossips and hearsays? Go ahead and create one and I'll be more than glad to confirm things for you... hahahaha!=)
you know you love me
xoxo
ASS!

No comments: