Thursday, July 3, 2008

yes,it's my vice!keber!

this is a guilty vice I can't remove. I was caught a lot of times by my mom and dad almost got hit and run by them due to this vice...Its my guilty pleasure...It is a cigarette!haha! I don't drink much alcohol but admittedly I do smoke a lot especially now. hahaha!
*****

Would you believe na nag-stop ako around last year? I stopped for almost 6 months and when I started lighting one again with matching coffee...hell its just pringles!ONCE YOU POP,YOU CAN'T STOP! I started smoking again when I got a work...hehe! nga pala, masarap magyosi pag may kasamang kape---that's according to KAte!haha!


ako yan pag nagyoyosi!hahaha! Sometimes I regret to have tried it though!haha! Pampalubag loob? Hmmm... Hoy ito lang bisyo ko noh?!hahaha! Hindi lang sunog baga ko, abo na baga ko!feeling ko lang!haha!;p Update ko kayo pag magsastop ako.haha!;p I kept on saying that I will stop this vice BUT sadly, I always tend to forget it so I'd rather not keep promises that I cannot do or make.hehe!

No comments: