Friday, July 18, 2008

a message to all of my girls!


A message from GOD,
No man can ever claim ever claim you unless he claims you from Me!
I reserved a man for you who has My Heart & loves Me even more than he will love you...
I won't give you unless he asks you from Me!
Soon you will know him, I have the perfect time.
You're my princess,
...my daughter
Let no prince claim you unless he asks you from My Hand...
for I... am your Father, the King of the Kings!
You My princess,
...is worth loving..ΓΌ
I believe someone is destined for each and every one of us in which it will test everything: love, trust, character and etc... Each and every one of us is being polished like diamonds in order for us to be matched to the person who also goes on similar processes. And the only person who has all the power to make this happen is our Supreme Being. God. It may sound really really cheesy but it is true. If you don't believe in it, its none of my business. hehe. lol!=) This shows that every person and every incident has its own reason and for me, if it will lead me to the right person or to the man who is destined for me to accept, to love and to be with (and of course that person will do the same for me and accepts me for who I was, who I am and who I am going to be in the future) then maybe this is the perfect message and prayer to me and to all my girlfriends out there!hehe!=) By the way, I just got this message when I happen to browse thru jhase's site.hehehe!=)

No comments: