Saturday, July 5, 2008

It's for you,CREATURE!haha!;p

a line from carrie bradshaw and my personal response to it.:)
i made this blog around last 3 or 4 months ago...i just decided to repost it today...:)

"Maybe our mistakes are what make our fate. Without them, what would shape our lives? Perhaps if we never veered off course, we wouldn't fall in love, or have babies, or be who we are. After all, seasons change. So do cities. People come into your life and people go. But it's comforting to know the ones you love are always in your heart. And if you're very lucky, a plane ride away."
-carrie bradshaw-

Now with full acceptance, I am finally letting go... I can't simply spend my time thinking about a certain person who doesn't care at all or is selfish and narrow-minded to believe on such hearsays... A friend was right its not really worth it so I guess that is it... By the way,there is a constant change, even emotions do change.Tam (my friend) was right, feelings can be so dynamic that it can change within a snap! I guess God has already answered my questions to my answers why certain things happened. He has another plan and I bet it is a better or the best one (and it goes the same way with that person). I may not know since all circumstances are unpredictable. At least, I can confidently say to all and even to the supreme being that I have loved this person with all my heart. And if in fidelity matters, God knows I didn't betray him to anyone else! If you are reading this I am telling you that! Maybe we are really not meant to be. It is all maybe or perhaps because both of us never know what happens next. I never thought you can be like that- judgmental in a way since you never ask anything with regard to the things that you hear. It is so unfair and you didn't seem to have the objectivity or an open-mind to listen. You just rely to the things you first heard. I guess I am right. You never did loved me anyway because if you really did, you are not going to be that SELFISH. Truth is I hate myself for grieving for someone whom I know doesn't really deserve it. You wanted to be loved,right? I did that to you and sadly until now, I still do have those feelings but isn't just going to be like this to be stagnant in my own emotions? I tried reaching out but then you were refusing me. I guess time is already enough for both of us to know such things. There are so many things I wanted to say but then I am having a hard time to explicate those thoughts into words. One of the things that I can say right now is both of us were already hurt and we can' t anymore take back on what happened. With regard to the past mistakes that I did, if those things matter to you and you magnify me based on those stuff-if it makes me less of a person in your own perspective, well I guess that is not my problem anymore. It only means one thing--YOU ARE SELFISH and I guess most of them are right--you are not worth it. I deserve better and it goes the same with you. There are so many questions that seems so hard to find the answer.Right now, I just wish you good luck with all your endeavors...I wish you to be happy and hope you can get what you truly deserve. God bless!
BTW:
it is NOT ANYMORE MY FAULT IF THE GOSPEL TRUTH SAYS THAT YOU ARE NOT ONLY HORRIBLY UGLY OUTSIDE BUT ALSO INSIDE! GOOD THING I MADE A RIGHT DECISION! THANK GOD AS ALWAYS!;)

oh by the way, you might get sluggish in reading this because I know you don't read....AT ALL!!!haha! KINDLY EXERCISE A LITTLE BIT OF YOUR BRAIN before you hit the gym, hunny!:) matamaan PANGET!HAHAHA!;)


No comments: