Thursday, July 31, 2008

in connection with crayola and davis paint!

after my so-called crankiness last week and made windang to the other guy who is in the isle of the kangaroos and made fun of a friend here because I was little bit nakainom na due to silly grandmatador with matching coke, I can say I am hell of a steady person and thanks to Tempura Snack, yosi, little alak, coke together with my fellow amigos and amigas who joined me sa topak mode ko during that time and dahil sa lintik na green meaningful joke ni dino't kate--OK NA AKO NOH!...

To be honest I was getting praningzer z all the time dahil maybe malapit na naman dumating ang red tide. Oh God! PMS! Nope, its just not so-called PMS lang, nabuhusan lang ako ng toyo ni batman at I'm so inis to myself na to the point is not anymore best mga amigo amiga!hayyy!

Hay ayoko talaga kay crayola ever churvaness at kemerkemerlou!shit! Ano ba? I don't want to paint the town blue due to the misunderstanding at sa topak ko..hayyyy!!!

Pero I paint the town yellow and davis pintura ginamit ko at hindi CRAYOLA!!!EXCUSE ME?! KAsi medyo nagparamdam ng konti si Kangaroo MAn at akala ko yun na yun...just like bula na suddenly made wala na...hehe! I am so hiya to Kangaroo Man that I don't know how to make paliwanag to the reactions I had--and I myself feel so inis talaga about it--I hate myself dahil dun--hay I am so labo talaga ever!blurry!hahaha!

God thank you!
hehe!
bitin ba?
abangan ang susunod na kabanata...

No comments: